The article describes the method of arranging McAfee Internet Security for the Mozilla Firefox program. You can protect all your devices and your identity from the latest online threats with the convenience of a single subscription. It is, notwithstanding, suggested that users adhere to the directions precisely to abstain from confronting issues. This will in the long run spare them from hunting down McAfee technical support.
McAfee Internet Security is an upgraded security program. However, it might forestall Firefox from interfacing with the web after the program has been updated or reinstalled. This requires the need of designing the McAfee program to empower Firefox to associate with the web. The below mentioned referenced guide will help you in your undertaking without the need of reaching McAfee support.
- Click on the Start button and explore to Programs (or All Programs whatever you see there in your Start menu).
- Find McAfee and double tap on its symbol to open. Double tap on the McAfee Security Center icon.
- At the point when the McAfee Security Center window opens up, click on the Advanced Menu catch in the base left hand side sheet.
- Hit the Configure button in Advanced Menu. Click on the Internet and Network choice in the left hand-side sheet. It will indicate you if the firewall is empowered or handicapped.
- Click on the advanced button to continue to another window. Click on Program Permissions on the left hand side and scan for Firefox from the rundown of showed programs. Under the heading Action, click on the Remove Program Permission alternative. At the point when prompted for an affirmation, click on the Yes button.
- Now, click on the Add Allowed Program button and peruse to the area of Firefox establishment envelope in C:\Program Files> and Mozilla Firefox (in the event that you have set the program in another drive or area, at that point find it from that point).
- Double tap on the Firefox symbol to open it up and after that click on the OK button leave the setup/design window. Whenever done, click on the Apply button and after that OK to leave the McAfee Security Center window.
- You can likewise reset Firefox connection settings as opposed to experiencing the previously mentioned method.
- Dispatch Mozilla Firefox, the program. Click on the Tools tab at the top and pick Options starting from the drop menu.
- Click on the advanced tab and afterward snap to choose Network.
- Click on the Settings secure to open the Connection settings exchange box.
This will give you a chance to change intermediary settings for your web connection. In the event that you would prefer not to utilize intermediary for associating with the web, at that point select the primary choice No intermediary. Else, you can utilize the Manual intermediary setup alternative. Check Firefox's legitimate site for which intermediaries to be utilized or not. Whenever done, click on the OK catch to leave the Connection Settings window and after that OK again to leave the Options window.
In case you are looking for installing McAfee on your PC, or mobile and you are getting any issue, you can take help of McAfee support. You can visit to McAfee official site and ask McAfee technical support for your concern. There are certified technicians who are always present to resolve your issue.