This might happened with you that you updated your Windows 10 then you find difficulty in running the McAfee antivirus that is already pre-installed on your system. The reason behind it shows the message is due to incompatible drivers. Incorrect Windows registry entries can likewise be one reason for McAfee not working after Windows 10 updates. You can endeavor to update the Windows library sections automatically, so as to determine the error or issue. You may likewise introduce the Temp document or reinstall the McAfee software once more.
Solutions for Fix McAfee Not Working after Windows 10 Update Issues
Repair Window Registry Entries
- First of all, open the Run discourse box by squeezing the Windows key + R inside and out.
- Now type Regedit, and press enter, to open the vault editorial manager.
- In the vault supervisor scan for the registry key connected to the McAfee issue to take the reinforcement.
- From the File menu Choose Export and after that from the Save In the rundown look through the organizer to spare the reinforcement.
- Presently you have to type the name of the record in the Filename box and after that snap on the choice of spare.
- You have to make sure that the record must have the .reg expansion before sparing.
- Subsequent to sparing the reinforcement record, you are done and take a stab at utilizing the McAfee once more.
In case that the above procedure doesn't illuminate the error or issue, at that point you may need to contact McAfee Customer Support for the direction.
Try to Update and Rename the Folder
- Open the McAfee by double tapping on the icon from the PC and afterwards click on the gear-tooth to open the menu.
- Now, click on the General Settings and afterwards on the Access Protection.
- You are currently required to uncheck the checkbox before the User Access Protection and after that snap on the Apply choice.
- Presently look for the Virus Scan organizer on the C drive and after that open the envelope.
- Right-click on the envelope and rename the organizer and after that again opens the McAfee from the PC.
- Click on the Check for updates choice and after that go to the General Settings
- Pick the Access Protection and the tick the checkbox before the User Access Protection.
- Presently click on the Apply choice and after that nearby the Security Center.
You can likewise download the Windows vault fix instrument in case that you would prefer not to fix the library manually. You can get in touch with McAfee Support for the McAfee Windows 10 issues or if McAfee updates not introducing.